There are a few options to top-up your wallet balance. You can top-up your wallet balance by using a credit/debit card or through online banking.
If the system detects your balance is insufficient, it will redirect you to top-up your balance. You can choose your preferred method to top-up.
If you do not have a credit/debit card linked, you can do so at https://setelappsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360062333231-Can-I-pay-via-Cardterus-.
Example of insufficient balance
Selecting a top-up method
Once the top-up successful, enter your Setel verification PIN then your order will be processed.
Alternatively, you can also manually top-up your wallet balance. Kindly refer to the steps below to manually top-up:
- Open your Setel app.
- Select More at the bottom right.
- Select Payment Methods under PAYMENTS.
- Click on the Top-up button below your available balance.
- Select the amount you wish to top-up.
- Select your preferred top-up method and click on the TOP-UP NOW button at the bottom.