Yes, you may connect Setel with your debit card. Simply add your debit card information at the Settings menu of the app. Kindly ensure to activate the online purchase setting for your debit card. As procedure varies from bank to bank, you may contact your debit card's bank issuer for more details on how to activate the online purchase setting for your debit card.
Articles in this section
- Will my Mesra points expire?
- How do I avoid my accumulated points from expiring?
- Can I still collect points without my PETRONAS Mesra card?
- How long does it take for my Mesra points to be credited into my account?
- Can my Mesra points be converted to cash?
- I can't topup via my Debit Card. Why does this occur?
- How do I add a credit/debit card in Setel?
- I don't have a credit card, can I connect Setel with my debit card?
- How do I top up my balance?
- How can I check my balance in the app?