After a customer has successfully passed the eKYC verification, the wallet limit will be increased to RM5000. The charge limit should be increased accordingly to allow larger sum of payments.
You may refer to : https://setelappsupport.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/4413021810701/en-us?brand_id=360000458611
Overall Transaction limits using Setel App
The charge limit should be increased to allow customers to pay for daily Accumulative Transaction Amount [only counted for a successful purchase transaction, check across all supported payments method]
Limit is RM2000 per user per day
Maximum allowed number of purchase [only counted for success purchase transaction, check across all supported payment method]
10 maximum (successful transaction) per user per day
Single/Individual Transaction Limit
RM500 per transaction
Per transaction limits: Card Not Present
Per transaction limits: Card Present [via Setel App]
Top up : Minimum: RM10 & Maximum: RM500
Fuel Purchase : Minimum: RM3 & Maximum: RM500
Store Purchase : Minimum: No, as long as amount > RM0 & Maximum: RM500
- How does the limit for the unsupported Android version work?
Customers are given account limits depending if they have done eKYC successfully or not. However, if a customer uses an unsupported Android version to open the app, the limits will be reduced according to BNM conditions. Unsupported Android version means Android version that will no longer receiver security updates
- What if I have upgraded to a supported Android version.Upon opening the app, the limit will be changed to the original limit which is the non-eKYC or eKYC limit.
- If I have a Setel App and have done eKYC and topped up to RM5000, what would happen when I use Setel Lite?
I should be able to see RM5000 in my wallet because both Setel Lite and Setel App are using the same wallet limits as they are the same wallet.
- How are my limits counted if I use Setel Lite and Setel App?The limits applied for Setel Lite and Setel App are both the same. In fact any transaction using the Setel wallet on any interface, OPT etc, will be counted towards the account limits.
- When can I transact if I hit a limit? All accumulation will be refreshed the following period and the customer can continue to transact, eg. if hit monthly limit, can transact next month onwards.
- If I hit only one of the limits, can I still transact? No, all transactions are checked against all the limits applicable. The system will have to consider whichever limit is reached first and stop that transaction.
**Note that daily transaction amount limit, daily transaction count limit and single transaction amount limit is always applied.