Yes. Points will expire after 3 years.
Articles in this section
- Will my Mesra points expire?
- How do I avoid my accumulated points from expiring?
- Can I still collect points without my PETRONAS Mesra card?
- How long does it take for my Mesra points to be credited into my account?
- Can my Mesra points be converted to cash?
- I can't topup via my Debit Card. Why does this occur?
- How do I add a credit/debit card in Setel?
- I don't have a credit card, can I connect Setel with my debit card?
- How do I top up my balance?
- How can I check my balance in the app?