For debit card holders, user must enable to Online Debit Card Transaction. By default, the Online Debit Card Transaction is disabled. User has to contact the Bank to enable the service.
Articles in this section
- Will my Mesra points expire?
- How do I avoid my accumulated points from expiring?
- Can I still collect points without my PETRONAS Mesra card?
- How long does it take for my Mesra points to be credited into my account?
- Can my Mesra points be converted to cash?
- I can't topup via my Debit Card. Why does this occur?
- How do I add a credit/debit card in Setel?
- I don't have a credit card, can I connect Setel with my debit card?
- How do I top up my balance?
- How can I check my balance in the app?